Thursday, February 28, 2019

February 2019

This month, I got to play with my Sakura Watercolors again. But I really don't like how chalky it was with my multi media sketchbook so I tried to use my Holbein to see the difference. I later realized that I made some series because of testing my watercolors. :)














My friends from Sketchy People Ph talked at Kwago's "Rites of Passage at the Warehouse". We shared how we do urban sketching and talked about our book, Sketchy People in Transit. We presented some of our sketchbooks and sketched the event. 





I always attend Art Fair Philippines every year. This year was kinda different for me because I was not in the mood to look at others artworks. Less energy to stroll and study paintings and sculptures. Though I enjoyed sewing with strangers.















Some on location sketches this month.





And here's my student, Hailey. She is so quiet and shy. I felt so kilig when I browsed her note pad and told her that I love her drawings then she smiled the brightest smile! I am really happy and proud. I rarely feel that feeling when I acknowledge other people. :) I also sketched her while she was painting. 



Though I made lots of paintings this month, I still felt that I need to improve a lot. I studied other people's paintings and watched some videos for inspirations. I hope to be better with what I want to achieve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment