Monday, October 6, 2014

September Sketchwalk

Didn't attend the Urban Sketchers Philippines sketchwalk at Marikina last August so I made sure to attend for the month of September even if it changed date due to typhoon. I was kinda late when I arrived so I just painted my work while having dinner after the latagan.

As far as I know, this is the first time that Urban Sketchers PH joined the BGC Art Mart. I was just regretting that I didn't buy anything from our table because I was shy to look, as usual.


photo from USKPH Facebook Page

photo from USKPH Facebook Page

photo from USKPH Facebook Page


photo from USKPH Facebook Page

Before arriving at the event, I went first to Yuchengco Museum to get my copy of "Show Me Manila!" In 101 Sketches. After I saw Lauren's post, I immediately call the museum to reserve a copy. I feel so inspired browsing the book and makes me want to sketch more.


Stayed at a coffee shop while browsing the book and sketched some more.



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment