Monday, October 6, 2014

See You Later

Went to Thursday Room's first show at Vinyl on Vinyl.


It was kinda hassle that day because the rain pour hard and I honestly don't know the new location of VoV as it moved out from The Collective months ago. But thanks to Google Map we able to find the place.

Kris Abrigo's

Silangan by Tokwa Penaflorida

I badly want to attend this show because Soleil Ignacio and Tokwa Penaflorida are like my heroes when it comes to drawing girls since I was in college. The first time I met them last year was kinda fail... though the photo with them this year is blurry, I'm still giddy to meet them again.





There's also a show at the top- Don't Forget To Breathe- it's collages and I love collages.


I missed two exhibits that I wanted to go last weekend but there will be other exhibits in the coming weeks and I hope that my schedule can allow me to attend those.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment