Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sketch Crawls

Every weekend, my friend and I stay at a coffee shop and draw. Last March, we started to join drawing with other people outside. 

This one was at Greenfield Saturday Market. Supposedly painting in big canvasses but I only brought my sketching materials. Still, a good start drawing outside. :)


Joined the Sketch Party Volume III; a mini Intramuros sketch walk. I was with my best friends here and we met new awesome friends too.


I've been wanting to join Urban Sketchers PH for a long time and last month, was also its third year anniversary, my friend and I joined.


I used to just draw inside restaurants and coffee shops and my hands drawing drawing inception and my work tables so I am just happy going outside drawing buildings and kids running and trees and ah! Just so many things! Hopefully I can scan my works this week to post and share(I really need to invest for a new scanner).

To more sketch crawls!
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment